torsdag 1. oktober 2009

Be very still

Uhm.. Yeah... So I'm kind of lost in Twilight world again. You can't blame me! Blame it on... Well, Twilight. It's not my fault Stephanie Meyer has a gift for hypnotizing girls like me, satisfying our every wish for perfection in a boy. Edward Cullen. Jacob Black. Now that's perfection. Can't argue with that. They kind of fill eachother out in a way. They're both perfect, but toghether they would be... It really doesn't exist a word to describe what that would be.

Every time I look up from one of the books and look around. I can't help a little flinch of disapointment run through me. Even though I can't complain or anything, because I have a great life and all that and bla bla bla, every single time I look up from the book I seriously feel like I live in a dump. I know it's a bad thing to say, but especially looking at all the boys around me, I realize there isn't much hope. Haha. But I wont give up waiting for my prince charming, secretly hoping for an Edward Cullen. I would literally kill to take Bellas place.

I watched the Twilight movie yesterday, with my beloved friends, and oh my God. Robert Pattinson. Edward Cullen. Amazeballs. Even though I seriously think I would have made a better movie because this one kind of sucks from time to time, I can't help but love it. I mean... It's twilight. I wonder if I'll ever get tired of that word, twilight, but I really doubt it.

HOLY MAMA, can someone please stop me? I'm sitting here gabbing on about nothing. (Nothing- hah. Try my life). Anywaysssss, I'm sensing I should probably stop. Yeah, I'll just go to my room and read a little... Twilight? Uhm. I guess we all know the answer to that. HELL YES! See ya.

(Yes. I am a freak. And I love it)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar