tirsdag 27. oktober 2009

I followed your scent

Everything is absurd to me at the moment. It feels like I'm living in a dream. I walk around with this weird feeling in my stomach. Like something is going to happen. And the weird thing is that my best friends have the same feeling! All though, I don't think they have that extra little butterfly that I do. As you know, I have a teeny tiny what I suppose you could call a crush. Or whatever, I don't know what it is.

Even though I said to myself that on this blog I could post anything I wanted, everything in my personal life. Now that something has actually happened in my life (wow), I just feel like even that is too personal. And believe me, Eline, it is not because of my one and only follower, 'cause you know I tell you about my life. It's just that I get this embarrasing feeling whenever I post something personal. Take the last post as an example. How much more personal could I be? Okay, probably a little more. But still, I don't like the though.

SO, I've decided not to write so much about this boy. Nothing will probably happen, and I'll just sit here with my hopes up for no use.

NOW I am going to bed to read Twilight.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar