torsdag 29. oktober 2009

Your wish, my command

Sorry for the crazy bitch who blogged the last couple of times. Don't know who that was. I am feeling better now though, I'm back to being myself! Heyheyheey. Not bad. Not bad at all.

So today is OD, operation daysverke that it's so weirdly called in English... I just got out of bed, actually. Well, I just bounced up to get my mac and then went back to bed, not sure if that counts. At least I'm awake, eh? My sister is upstairs, and I'm about to take a shower. The reason I mentioned my sister is that I have to take care of her today, you know. Babysit. She's going with me and a couple of friends to town, and I'm sure we'll have a wonderful day!

All though. I still have that weird feeling in me. It seriously freaks me out. What is going to happen? Will someone die? That is my fear. And I know now that it's not because of that boy I was telling you about, 'cause I've gotten back to my sences now (thank God), and I still walk around with my guts in my throat. All I hope for is to not get sick before saturday, and that we'll get in to the halloweenparty I would literally die to get in to. I seriously pray to God. GOOOD, will you please let us in to the party? Promise I'll behave. Promisepromisepromise. You're my man (if we get in). Lol. AMEN!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar