torsdag 17. september 2009

You inspired this one

I sometimes want to trade my life with someone. And not just anybody, I want to trade my life with a sucky life. Like a woman in Kenya or something. Why? I just dont feel like I always deserve to have the life I do. And I know I should appreciate it more, but I dont even live my life the way I should. Ofcourse I am neverending thankful for having this wonderful life, but why was this life given to me? In some weird, absurd way I feel like I should live a miserable life. And lately I've been feeling kind of miserable too. I have THE best friend in the whole wide world, she is sort of my reason to live. Without her I don't know what I'd do. But I just feel like I'm missing something. While thinking about it, some miserable, sad feeling is just spreading in my body. I want someone there, I think. And not another friend. Maybe I want a boyfriend. Someone who will be there for me and care about me. Everytime I see a couple on the bus or wherever, I just get SO jealous. Wishing it was me who was feeling those feelings. I don't know how to describe it, I just feel so lost. Uææ, lol. I'm so pathetic.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar