onsdag 14. oktober 2009

All the time, all I could think was "not her"

It might come as a shock to you all that I am currently thinking about Edward Cullen.

Hah. Funny me. And what the hell was I thinking when I said "you all"? I have 1 follower. But I love her. So I don't need anyone else! HAH! :-D

Don't really know what to say, though. Tomorrow we're writing an analysis for a movie, and we'll be doing it ALL day. To top it all, gym is the only thing we'll be doing besides writing. Waaaay. Don't get me wrong, cause I LOVE to write, but I do a much better job when I can write free, you know?

I'm kind of a big mess today. Got a headache and all. And frankly, I'm too tired to correct all the things that I probably spelled wrong. Actually, I never do that, when I think about it. Oh well. Good night goodfolks ;-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar