søndag 4. oktober 2009

No blood, no foul

I love this blog! I used to do this in norwegian, except I wrote about my life then, and I had to write all the time to keep my readers and bla bla bla... This is soo much better! I can write whenever I want, and I can be anynomous so no one really knows who I am, and that opens the door for writing whatever I want. I don't know why I didn't think of this before. Eline, my saviour, told me that she had started it and it was just such a good idea. Thank you, babe!

So today is my friend's birthday, she's finally turning seventeen. Happy birthay, love!<3
I gotta feeling... That tonight's gonna be a good night!


Yesterday, Kristine and I went to Tusenfryd, it's like an amusementpark, only I wish it was more like Disneyworld or something. Not that I've ever been there... Anyways, I really wanted to go because the very attractive sockerplayers from Vålerenga was going to be there. So we got a t-shirt signed for Malin, and I fell in love with like fourteen different guys. All though they are not Edward, they're more than good enough ;-D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar