lørdag 17. oktober 2009

sleep my only love

Oh my God. I had the Italicbest day ever yesterday! Friday october 16. Seriously. And I don`t really know why, that`s the weird thing.




So the day started out like any other day, and I took the bus to something called Drammens Tidende, a newspaper. I am placed there every friday this schoolyear. Anyways, Samantha and I was told that we were supposed to join a journalist and his photographer for an interview. We went to visit the son of Anne Kath Vestly, a very nice man. Missing one arm, though. I would write haha, but I`ve been told not to laugh at people with missing bodyparts. When we were finished, the photographer offered Samantha and me to come with him to his next job. Samantha turned him down, since she had to get to work a little earlier than she was supposed to. He asked me if I still wanted to go, and did I? Hell yes.




And so I made a new friend! Weee! He totally made my day. It was only him and me in the car, and it wasn`t a short drive, so we just talked and suddenly we were there. But OH MY GOD, that man has experienced a lot! You want to know a little about him? He is 42 years old, unhumanly funny, and bold haha. When he was 18 he moved out of his parents house and went to live in a tent. Yes, I know. A tent, lol. And there he lived for almost six months I think. It takes some nerve to just do something like that. He told me that he used to believe in finding the one you can spend the rest of your life with. Used to, as in don`t anymore. He has had a uncountable number of girlfriends, and two sons. He told me to make a move on the 17 year old one, haha. He said I should just add him on facebook. So my new friend told me a lot of stories. Since I`m in such a good roll here, I can tell a couple of them. Just be warned, I am not a good storyteller, and I sure as hell won`t tell them the way he did. Anyway, he told me that one day he and his buddies had looked over something that the Rolling Stones Magazine had written about a club in Russia or something. So they just decided to go there. But no taxies would take them there, and they didn`t understand why. Eventually they got there, but they weren`t allowed in before ten. It was open for ladies at eight, so when the males came they would be good and drunk, haha. And so he had a blast that night, he says it was one of the best nights ever. But things got a little out of hand, the girls were stripping in front of him and all, and if they wouldn`t have left some more might have happened, haha. But he didn`t want that. There were some "mafias" there also, and his friend was positive on the fact they he was being followed, and that they were going to get robbed. That was also a reason they decided to leave ofcource. But since no taxies would drive them, his friend did get robbed. Passport, wallet, creditcard, everything. Then they realized why no taxi would take them. They were tourists, and this tended to happen. You know what they did? They got on a horse and slay, hah.




Uhm. I just realized how much and uninterresting things I`ve just written, so I think I`ll just leave it at that. Let me just say that my new friend has inspired me so much, to just live my life and do things I never thought I`d do. He has experienced so much, and been to almost every country in the world. He has watched people blow up in the air and fly over 30 meters, and still make it. He has had people die in his hands. He just went for a drive one day and ended up finding a girl he fell in love with. And he made such an influence on me yesterday, and my mood and will to live is at top now! Don`t you just love when you love to love life? Ahh.




I kind of have to go now, Malin and I are getting ready for a birthdayparty. She hasn`t even finished showering yet, so I wonder how we`ll make it, though. Buuut, we always do. Haha. Tomorrow is my first day at my new "job", selling newpapers. Yay, lol. I get to do it with one of the worlds greatest friends, so I`m actually looking forward to it.

Thank god for this blog, it feels SO good to just write about things!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar