onsdag 7. oktober 2009

You think I regret saving your life?

I LOVE little sayings and stuff! So this post will be about little, beautiful sayings, like the one in the last post. yeeeeeeeah man! Now I can just put cute writings in here whenever I want. ja mann.

Just because I like to stay in every now and then, doesn't make me anti-social, you alcoholic slut.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of you wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

You may not be her first, her last or her only. She loved before, she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect- you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together. But if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold on to her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break- her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not here.

It's never too late to be who you might have been.

I felt like destroying something beautiful.

If you weren't real I would make you up.

Everybody want happiness, nobody want pain. But you can't see the rainbow without a little rain.

I am not sad, he would repeat to himself over and over, I am not sad. As if he once might convince himself. Or fool himself. Or convince others- the only thing worse than being sad is for others to know that you're sad. I am not sad. I am not sad. Because his life had unlimited potential for happiness, insofar as it was an empty white room. He would fall asleep with his heart at the foot of his bed, like some domesticated animal that was no part of him at all. And each morning he would wake with it again at the cupboard of his rib cage, having become a little heavier, a little weaker, but still pumping. And by midnightafternoon he was again overcome with the desire to be somewhere else, someone else, someone else somewhere else. I am not sad.

We accept the love we think we deserve.

I already am, I always was, and I still have time to be.

Your heart felt good.

If not now, then when?

How can the silence be so loud?

Be yourself- everyone else is taken

I love everything you hate about yourself.

The one that got away.

He never returns.

Life is a song, love is the lyrics.

Sometimes when I'm alone I use Comic Sans.

An English professor wrote the words
"A woman without her man is nothing"
on the chalkboard and asked his students to puncuate it correctly.
All of the males in the class wrote:
"A woman, without her man, is nothing"
All the females in the class wrote:
"A woman: without her, man is nothing"
Punctation is powerful!

The louder the music, the bigger the heartbreak.

Lets eat, Grandpa.
Lets eat Grandpa!
(Commas... They save lives!)

Never miss a chance to dance

Maybe tomorrow

Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'm possible.

Stupidity should be painful.

1 kommentar:

  1. I see you have visited weheartit.com! hihi, i love them all! <3

    SvarSlett