søndag 29. november 2009

It makes me... anxious.. to be away from you

I wish I could either turn back time or flash it forward. I hate this thing that I'm in right now. It just feels like I'm in an empty black hole. NOTHING is going on. My life, handball, is kind of going to hell. I'm in real trouble there. And I've never been worse at school. You'd think I'd get lucky at love or something, but no. I don't have ONE good thing in my life. Except for my friends ofcourse, I know they'll always be there. But I just feel like something is missing. I just really want a boyfriend I think. A tall, dark hunk with brown eyes that can just sweep me off my feet. Yes, that's what I could need right now. Will it happen? No, probably not. Will I live? Yes, probably. I'll always live, no matter how little I want to.

Sorry about the english, but I just don't bother to write proper. Too tired, and too much homework

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar