søndag 22. november 2009

Go sit down and look pale

I'm alive! I made it!

This weekend has probably been the worst weekend I've ever had. But it's been nice too. Now that I'm thinking back on it, it actually was kind of nice. I did have a good time, believe it or not. But that doesn't change the fact that it was a living hell.

At one point the girls had to go get water, when it was black and we couldn't see a thing. I have NEVER been that scared in my entire life, I don't even know what I was doing when we were walking. I really wanted to face my fear, so when the others said that we should turn and go back because we didn't even know if we were walking the right way I just continued to walk. What the hell was I thinking? And when we walked back I walked so fast I didn't even notice that I was far ahead of the others. I really don't know what was going on with me. Usually I would walk in the middle crying. Now I walked in front, still crying, but I had some kind of instinct. I'm just praying never to do that again.

What else can I say? I liked when we were laying by the bonfire, that was actually really nice. When we were all laying on top of each other, that made it warmer, too. No, not warmer. Less cold. Even though I kind of HATED one of the boys who were just sitting on his ass bossing everyone else around, he did have a hint of good in him. I really enjoyed the candles he'd brought, and the music he was playing. But that doesn't make up for the suicide mission he sent us on. Oh, and I have to mention the three other boys. They were insanely nice! Helped us with putting up tents, tie our shoes, keeping the bonfire alive, getting water, and MUCH more. I really liked them! Even though I got a crazy little feeling they hated us. Haha. I hope we can continue being friends with them, though. Sweet people. I just hope that they can look past my face and clothes this weekend, since I looked like I was dragged out of hell (which I was), and I hope that the musicnight will happen soon.

Yeah, now it's 01.25. MAYBE I should get some sleep. Or maybe not. I went for a little nap around 14.30. Aaaaand woke up 23.53. All I could think was fuck. I just slept away the WHOLE day. What about all the homework I was going to do? And I was going to meet Petter and the others, but I slept through that, too. I guess I have to swallow that, since I don't have an alarm clock. I kind of lost my phone out there in the woods...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar