søndag 8. november 2009

So you faint at the sight of blood?

Yeah man! I finally made it through this week! Now it's just a few normal days, that passes through really fast anyway, and THEN it's saturday. That means music. Music all night long. My passion, my life, my love. Music. Yes!

And after saturday it's only a week before our big trip out to the woods. Ofcourse it'll be a lot of fun, but I have this creepy feeling. You know, being in the woods at night, when it's dark. Don't like that idea. I never really admit this to anyone, because I always keep my fear inside myself when I'm scared, but I am seriously afraid of the dark. And I don't even think it's a normal amount of scared, either. I honestly feel like I'm going to cry or something out there. How emberrasing wouldn't that be? I feel like a little child afraid of the monster underneath the bed. I just don't hope people will laugh or anything, because there is nothing I hate more than showing that I'm scared. I just feel so... I dunno. Just hate the feeling.

This wasn't even what I was going to say. Hmmm. Huemist, like we say in norwegian. Lol. Totally forgot. Oh well.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar