fredag 20. november 2009

Grizzly is Emmett's favorite

Today is the day. All I can say is... Well I don't really have anything to say. And I have no idea what to expect. I have no idea what we're doing or why I agreed to come along on this trip. All I know is what I'm supposed to bring and wear, I haven't got a clue on what we're going to do in the forest for three whole days. But I'm sure there will be a lot of freezing, complaining and more freezing. And the boy that invited us. I seriously curse the day he was born. I've met him ONE time, I don't even know him and I still want to cut his throat.

Okay, I MIGHT be overreacting. I'm sure that this will be an experience for life, and I'm sure I'll control myself enough to not kill the sointenslyhated guy... I mean, I don't even know him. Lol.

Yeah. I'm kind of starting to look a little forward to it actually. We're leaving in only a few hours, and I haven't even started packing! I'm just hoping I'll get to leave work early today.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar