fredag 13. november 2009

Are you so depressed by Forks it's made you suicidal?

Okay, I am SERIOUSLY not in the mood for this right now. I really, really mean it. I'm just.. Sad. And that doesn't cover it, trust me. Tomorrow was supposed to be the day. MUSIC NIGHT! At first one of the boys said that they had to go early, and I thought THAT was the end of the world. Hah. As it turns out it's not going to happen at all. Eline's mom has caught the swine flu, I feel bad for her! It's just extremely typical it has to be the date of our so badly wanted music night. I just hate the though of sitting home alone tomorrow, crying. That is what I'll be doing. I'm not lying. I will cry. And then I'll probably get over it :-)

Now I'll get absolutely no sleep tonight, because I don't want to wake up tomorrow. You have no idea how many times I've imagined waking up for this day. And now I don't want to.

So.. Before I get all suicidal, I'll probably just end it here. Goodbye.. Forever.. Just kidding :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar