mandag 23. november 2009

It will be as if I'd never existed

For the past few weeks, I've kind of enjoyed my life for once. I really liked the fact that we had made some new friends, the ones Eline know. I was SO happy when I found out that Gina, the sweetest girl ever, had connected with one of the boys.

Now, I like the "new friends"... Not so much :-P
And I just found out that the boy Gina was flirting with has ended it, and she's heartbroken. That poor, innocent girl.
I have NO plans for the next weeks, and nothing exiting going on.
I just realized my life has gone back to being sucky and boring. Great.

If I weren't going to see New Moon on Wednesday, I don't know what I'd do. I can't wait to see that movie. I can't wait to get drawn into a whole other world, a world that I know so well. I can't wait to see true love all over the screen, the kind of love that I've realized doesn't exist. Wednesday is the day I can forget everything and just pretend to be Bella.

At the moment I'm talking to Gina. She seriously makes me cry. Why her?
She wrote a poem:
A punch in the stomach, a slap on the cheek.
Love has knocked you down once more.
You can tell by the eyes of the victim.
The light suddenly disappears.
The stars, the sparkling, aren’t there anymore.

In seconds, you can go from being in the sky,
To fall hard on the ground.
You can think that you’ve got it all.
When it suddenly turns the other way, and you think:
All of my dreams has just faded away.

The tears are running down your face like rain.
This is just unnecessary pain.

That's just painfully beautiful, isn't it? I'm trying all I can to make that girl happy again. Sadly, it's not working out that well...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar