onsdag 2. desember 2009

The outside world holds no interest for me without you

Today I felt a ton of weight slipping off my back. Not literally (I wish), but today was the last day of living hell at school. You have no idea how good it felt to just sit down in the couch, get something to eat and just watch TV. I'm not just saying this, I seriously can't remember the last time I did that. I've got about two hours before I have to go and do something for school again, but it's not that stressful. I've been kind of.. I don't know.. Like.. Depressed or something lately. But today, I can feel happiness return. I'd forgotten what that felt like. November has been the hardest month this year, I hated it and it hated me. But now it's December. And I got a feeling. That this month's gonna be a good month. :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar