torsdag 12. november 2009

Distract me, please

Okay, since I'm writing here for once, I might as well do a little complaining.

Here I go: So... Today I've spent all day working on my animation. And I still have a loooong way to go before I finish. What sucks is that it's due thursday in a week. Yeah, I guess it could be done in a week. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE! On friday I'm going to Oslo to watch a concert I promised the one in the band I would watch. And after that I'm going to Tekla's house, so friday I don't have the time. Saturday is the night I've been waiting for for two weeks, MUSIC NIGHT. There is no way I'm doing homework that day. Sunday Eline and I are doing our weekly newspaper thing, and after that I got a handball match to play. So sunday I don't have time either. I guess I can squeeze in some time after the weekend, but there's always a but. Wednesday we have THREE more tests! When I am supposed to find the time? Oh goooood help me. Seriously.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar