tirsdag 3. november 2009

Kryptonite doesn't bother me, either

This week is passing unbelievably slow. It's only Wednesday. NO, it's Tuesday! Lol. I wish I could skip the next days and just get to the weekend already. Actually, if I'm wishing for things, I wish I could just jump to NEXT weekend. That's when we're having our music night, with a bunch of sweet people. I just can't wait. Seriously. This week is moving SO slow. I got nothing going on these days, so I'm just kind of waiting. And it's not just the fact that time moves slow, it's the school stuff I have to finish, too. But worst of all, it's the handball part. I totally lost it. I can't concentrate the way I used to, and I suck as much as I did a year ago. This is one of the things I always hoped never would happen, but now it has. My coaches doesn't really help much, either. Don't get me wrong, I love them! It's just that I get yelled at a lot (we get yelled at when we don't live up to our expectations), and since my selfasteem is so low these days that's just not good for me. It's come to the point where I get home from handball, and just start crying. And I don't feel bad for myself, if that's the expression you got. I fully and truly deserve to be yelled at because I am not doing a very good job these days. And crying is a part of it all, I cried everyday when I was a newbie on the team. My mood just hasn't been on top lately, and I've been having trouble concentrating. I don't know why that is, but I'm glad we're going to have a talk with our couches soon, one on one. I'll just have to tell them I'm going through something personal right now, and that's why I haven't been myself all the time. Something personal.. I don't even know what I'm going through. And I don't know why I'm feeling so sad sometimes, or why I can't concentrate. I'm just glad I got all my friends, 'cause they cheer me up whether they want to or not. :-)

This wasn't even what I was going to write about.. But but, it's not only only- like Petter Solberg would say.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar